Buylists submitted in-store after 10PM, Tuesday through Saturday will be processed the following business day that the store is open.
The Fantastic Store may withhold processing a submitted buylist until the following day, or until a buyer is available.
The Fantastic Store reserves the right to refuse any buylist.
Buylist payments will be issued within one business day of order being processed. We will do our best to issue payment same day.
If there are cards you can't find on our buylist, and you don't feel that they are bulk, please email Russell@blowoutcards.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
How to sell to the The Fantastic Store!!
- You can use the search box on the left, browse by set (category tree under the search box), use the advanced search (link to the right of the search box), or use the Buylist Builder. Once you find the card that you would like to sell, add it to your cart.
- To edit or to submit your buy list, click the cart icon and then click checkout.
- You may select payment in the form of Paypal (Paypal charges a small fee) or Store Credit. Store Credit will receive a 10% bonus after grading has been completed!
- Before shipping the buylist, wait for the approval e-mail letting you know that we have approved your buylist. If you do not receive this within one business day, please e-mail Russell@blowoutcards.com
Please mail all buylists to:
The Fantastic Store
ATTN: MTG Buylist
14508 Lee Road Unit F
Chantilly, VA, 20151
How to safely ship your cards!!
- Please unsleeve all cards and package them carefully in a toploader or between two pieces of sturdy cardboard.
- If you must sleeve your cards, try to put 5-8 cards in a penny sleeve to save on weight and time.
- Rubber bands and card pages are NOT an acceptable way to package cards, as they are typically damaged in transit which will cause a reduction in their value.
- Card values are based on the assumption that the cards are in NM-Mint condition. Cards in a lesser condition will be devalued on a percentage basis for Light Play (80% listed price), Moderate Play (70%), and Heavy Play (60%). Some cards we will NOT accept in HP condition.
- Be sure to put you cards in a padded envelope, bubble mailer or card storage box padded with bubble wrap or Styrofoam.
- Make sure cards are submitted facing the same way, and in the same order as they appear on the buylist. Not doing so will result in a $5 surcharge plus an additional $15/hour charge for however long it takes us to sort the cards
- Shipping with tracking (and insurance) is recommended as The Fantastic Store cannot be held accountable for lost, stolen, or damaged mail.
- Please include a printout of your buylist as well as a note choosing a payment option (Paypal / store credit)
- We do not buy the majority of foreign cards.
- For any foreign cards valued over $100, please email Russell@blowoutcards.com for a quote!
- Unlisted Foils - $.10 each
- Rares (gold symbol) - $.10 each
- Rares (no symbol) - $.05 each
- Foil Rares - $.25 each
- Mythics - $.25 each
- Foil Mythics - $.50 each
Bulk Shipping & Info
- All bulk items must be sorted, facing the same way, in a single or multi-row cardboard box
- Any bulk orders that are not sorted in the above manner will result in a $5.00 surcharge plus an additional $15/hour charge for the amount of time it takes for us to sort the cards properly
- Bulk will be credited at a maximum of 50% of the buylist price if it is not in NM-Mint condition.
- Damaged credit amount varies based on the card and the amount of damage
- Near Mint/Mint
- Near Mint condition cards show minimal or no wear from play or handling and will have an unmarked surface, crisp corners, and otherwise pristine edges outside of minimal handling. Near Mint condition cards appear "fresh out of the pack," with edges and surfaces virtually free from all flaws.
- Lightly Played - 80% listed price
- Lightly Played condition cards can have slight border or corner wear, or possibly minor scratches. No major defects are present, and there are less than 4 total flaws on the card. Lightly Played condition foils may have slight fading or indications of wear on the card face.
- Moderately Played – 70% listed price
- Moderately Played condition cards have moderate wear, or flaws apparent to the naked eye. Moderately Played condition cards can show moderate border wear, mild corner wear, water damage, scratches, creases or fading, light dirt buildup, or any combination of these defects.
- Heavily Played – 60% listed price
- Heavily Played condition cards exhibit signs of heavy wear. Heavily Played condition cards may include cards that have significant creasing, folding, severe water damage, heavy whitening, heavy border wear, and/or tearing.
- Card prices change daily. All buy list items not received within one week of their submitted date are subject to a price changes.
- We may not purchase any cards under NM-Mint condition that are priced at 10 cents or less on our buylist, including bulk foils and rares.
- If a counterfeit card is received in a buylist, the card will be confiscated and destroyed per Wizards of the Coast. We WILL NOT return counterfeit cards!